14 Celebrity Tweets You Missed This Week
1. Blake Shelton was upstaged by Harper’s Bazaar.
Ok.. To whomever put my girlfriends picture on the Empire State Building thanks a lot…. How can I top that shit?!!
— Blake Shelton (@blakeshelton)
2. Zach Braff celebrated 4/20.
— Zach Braff (@zachbraff)
3. Chance The Rapper got trolled by his daughter.
My daughter recently started calling me “mommy”. So now I call her “unc”. See how she likes it.
— Lil Chano From 79th (@chancetherapper)
4. Hugh Jackman shared a family recipe.
Thanks Mum! #ThrowbackThursday
— Hugh Jackman (@RealHughJackman)
5. Usher hit snooze too many times.
overslept and took my kids late to school 🤦🏽♂️
— Usher Raymond IV (@Usher)
7. Zac Efron showed off his biceps on an ATV.
Yes I’m riding my atv indoors: you got a problem? 💪🏼😜🔑 #Baywatch
— Zac Efron (@ZacEfron)
8. Jaden Smith worked on a K Pop single.
And Yes I Will Be Dropping A K Pop Single In The Next 4 Months.
— Jaden Smith (@officialjaden)
9. Ryan Reynolds encouraged a fan to tattoo his name on their butt.
Oh god. Oh. Dear. God. What have you done!? Thankfully, all the letters in my name are silent. https://t.co/Tf1E6BfBcC
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds)
10. Mark Ruffalo reminisced over this beautiful moment with Thor.
Including but not limited to coworkers.
— Mark Ruffalo (@MarkRuffalo)
11. Anna Faris documented Chris Pratt’s first time helping their son with a tie.
1018am. This is happening. First tie-tying tutorial.
— Anna Faris (@AnnaKFaris)
12. Cole Sprouse made this A+ observation.
“I’m screaming” is the pumpkin spice latte of tweets
— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse)
13. Chrissy Teigen got trolled by her mom.
My mom keeps liking tweets of people hating on me
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen)
14. And George Takei shared this important clip of a puppy in a swing.
Something to brighten your day.
— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei)
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!
Let’s block ads! (Why?)